Dental Saver Plan
With your RIOSmiles Club membership there are:
- No yearly maximums
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No pre-authorization requirements
- No pre-existing conditions
- Immediate eligibility (no waiting periods)
- Free Consultations
Plan Total Annual Cost
- Adult $259
- Child $199
*Additional 10% off if all family members sign up and are paid for at the same time. You will not receive a membership card- Your plan's effective date will be on file with our office.
Treatment Member Benefits
DIAGNOSTIC & XRAYS
- Comprehensive Exam (new patient, initial visit) 100%
- Periodic Exam (1 per year) (child under age of 18 (2 per year) 100%
- Limited Oral Exam (problem focused (1 per year) 100%
- Complete Series or Panorex (1 every 5 years) 100%
- Periapical, First Film 100%
- Periapical, Each Additional Film 100% Bitewings (1 time per year) 100%
- Child Prophylaxis (cleaning) (2 per year) 100%
- Adult Prophylaxis (cleaning) (2 per year) 100%
- Additional cleanings per year 15% Flouride (child up to age of 18 (2 per year) 100%
- Sealants 15%
ALL OTHER PROCEDURES
- Free take home whitening with custom trays.
- Fillings and core buildups 15%
- Crowns 15%
- Veneers 15%
- Periodontics (not to be combined with membership plan) 15%
- Dentures and Partials 15%
- Oral Surgery 15%
- Root Canals 15%
- Implants 15% Orthodontics (Invisalign only)* $500 off
*For orthodontics: Member must remain a plan member for the duration of treatment to retain membership plan benefits.
Exclusions & Limitations
The 12 month membership fee is due in full upon joining. Membership fee cannot be financed through Care Credit.
Membership is effective the date in which payment is received and terminates the same date the following year.
Yearly Renewal- Your credit card will be charged one year from your enrollment date to ensure your continued coverage. A 30-day written notice is required to opt-out of automatic renewal.
Payments are due when services are rendered. Accepted payment forms for membership fees are credit card only. Accepted payment forms for service fees are cash, check or credit card. Care credit may not be used to finance service fees. In the event a patient chooses to use Care Credit, all treatment will be billed at usual and customary fees, without any fee reduction. No payment plans are offered under this membership program. No additional courtesy savings will be applied. Flouride treatments are included up to age 18. MI Paste and whitening products are not included in any membership programs and there is no fee reduction for these products. Membership benefits exclude orthodontic services.
RIOSmiles Club is not a dental insurance plan and can only be used at Cypress Point Family Dentistry. It is not transferable, and cannot be used with any other dental insurance coverage.
It is the sole responsibility of the member to maximize their benefits by arranging all the appropriate appointments within the 12 month membership period. If the appointments are not used, the member is not entitled to a refund nor will the membership roll over to the next year.
Membership rates may be reviewed and adjusted on an annual basis with notification. This literature contains general information. Please see your Membership Program Agreement for more details.
For questions about your coverage please contact us at 904-448-8688 or email info@RIOSmiles.com. Thank you for putting your trust in Cypress Point Family Dentistry. We look forward to serving you.
All appointments must be cancelled or rescheduled with a 48 hour notice to avoid fees and/or count against your plan.
How to sign up:
Please ask one of our friendly front desk team members for an application. For more information, please call our office at 904-448-8688 or email us at info@RIOSmiles.com